This year in lieu of registration fees for our REVERSE TRADE SHOW we are asking each agency/individual who attends to provide a minimum $25 gift item to use in the auction and encourage those agencies with several attendees to provide something with a higher value. We hope each agency will help provide item(s) to donate but encourage attendees to chip in as well. We plan on having over 500 people attend so multiple silent auction items and values are needed to be successful.
Money raised through the auction will go directly back to Utah Chapter members to increase learning opportunities, create more scholarships, and provide better content moving forward.
We would like to give a HUGE shout out to companies who have already donated items for our silent auction:
- doTERRA - a $250 box of supplies (will be split into 2 or 3 gift baskets)
- Southern Utah University - 3 hammocks
- Splash Summit (Utah Based waterpark) - 8 individual entry tickets
- NIGP - Gift Certificate for the Virtual Forum Registration
- Kindig-it Design - Men's Classic Logo T-shirt, Size M, with autograph from Dave and Kevdogg
Additional donations will be announced soon. We hope you attend to bid on some of these amazing silent auction items that are coming in.
You must be present to bid and win so please sign up to attend in person and host a booth for our Reverse Trade Show.