Topic 1: Updates to Administrative Rules R33.
Presenter: Chris Hughes
Summary: Come learn about the recent procurement updates made within Utah Administrative Rule R33.
Topic 2: Software Procurement - Protecting Privacy and Preventing Discrimination
Presenter: Solomon Kingston
Summary: Discussion on the Utah State Auditor’s Office key recommendations regarding the purchase of advanced software technologies. Its recommendations are found in these 2 publications:
1. Software Application Procurement Principles for Utah Government Entities (available here)
2. Questions from the Commission on Protecting Privacy and Preventing Discrimination (available here)
REGISTRATION: At this link
1) Registration Required: In order to have the most accurate records and prevent overflow that bumps a registered participant, we request that you do not share the webinar link with co-workers. All who attend need to be registered whether watching alone or in a conference room with a procurement team.
2) Procurement Teams: Teams can watch together using one link, however, all team members MUST register using the link above. Before team members qualify for a certificate, the team member that logged-in for the team must send a report who attended to email@example.com.
3) Requesting Certificate: When attending the training, please use your name as you log on as we do take attendance. Attending participants may request a Training Certificate within 14 days of the training by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If you watched the training as part of a team, the team member who signed-in to the training for the team must provide a list of all the individuals in the "room" before certificates will be granted to a team member.
4) Training hours: The one hour of training can be applied toward the 75 hours of Coursework/Training required to apply for the Certified Professional Public Buyer (CPPB) certification.